PPC Services, or pay per click services, can help small businesses grow quickly, especially at a time when finding customers can be tricky. As one of the leading PPC Agencies in Denver, Colorado, we have seen some sectors generate returns by as much as 20x during the COVID pandemic using carefully targeted pay per click campaigns on both Google and Facebook.
I’ve decided to share a resource of free and inexpensive ppc services for small businesses looking for pay per click support. In the below article you will find some of the free help we can offer and some free and low-cost tools that you can use on your own.
If it’s not simple, it won’t work.-Peter Drucker
What Pay Per Click Services Are Available for FREE to Me as a Small Business?
1. First and foremost, we can help you decide if PPC Services are even a good fit for your business.
We will literally do the math with you to determine if ppc would be a profitable program for your business. For example, if the cost per click in your market is $1 and it takes ten clicks to close a deal, but you only make $6 on a deal, then you would have to decide if the brand recognition alone would be worth it or if the program is too expensive to run.
2. We can help you put together a plan of where you should be advertising.
Often, the expensive part of a pay per click program for a small business is the learning phase of a program during which time the business is spending money to learn where and how to advertise effectively. We can help you shrink this learning curve down to a couple of weeks or less based on our years of research and experience.
3. We can help you determine a range of options around what you should be spending.
How much will it cost to actually generate results? Either you can spend money to find out on your own through trial and error, or we can answer this question for you at no cost.
4. We can show you what your competitors are doing, where they are advertising, how much they are likely spending and what their ads look like; information that you can use to inform your decisions.
Wouldn’t it be nice to sit in on one of your competitor’s advertising strategy sessions; to get a glimpse into the results of all of their research and budget spending; to hear where they think their ad dollars should be going? Done. We can provide this information to you at no cost thanks to our research strategy and tool stack.
As you can see, there is a lot of useful information that we can provide to you at no cost, right up to the point of building and launching a program for you. If you are interested in any of the above, just email us and we will gladly answer these questions and more at absolutely no cost or obligation to you whatsoever.
Outside of us, here is a list of other free or cheap tools and resources:
More FREE Stuff
- Canva is a great tool for graphics.
- Google Keyword Planner will help you in your keyword research and can offer insights into what you will be paying online.
- We can help you find a Google Ads credit, if you have not advertised on Google before. Google has even been offering small businesses additional ad credits through the COVID pandemic
- Google also offers an ad grant to non-profits, of up to $10,000 per month of advertising. Just be prepared that there are quite a few hoops to jump through to fully realize the budget on this program.
- The Facebook ads library is a good way to see how other businesses are advertising on Facebook.
Questions & Answers
Can I Advertise on Google for Free?
Google offers first-time advertisers a Google ad credit, often $150, when you spend an equal amount on ads, so no, technically it is not free.
Is It Free to Advertise on Google?
You can build ads and campaigns on Google at no cost, but as soon as you launch your campaigns and your campaigns begin to generate clicks, you will be charged for those clicks.
How Much Does It Cost to Advertise on Google?
We can help you estimate a budget, but you will be charged per click, which will depend on what your cost per click runs depending on a number of factors.